2019 Global Sport Summit
The second annual summit returned to the Hotel Palomar in downtown Phoenix, Arizona. The event explored cutting-edge research and brought together expertise across a diverse set of disciplines to thoughtfully examine timely topics impacting the world of sports.
Interested in attending our annual Global Sport Summit next year, but wondering if you qualify to attend?
We welcome any individual or organization with an interest and/or involvement in the broad world of sport. Including but not limited to:
- Sport-related CEOs and leadership teams
- Researchers, scholars, and academics
- Sport entrepreneurs, innovators, and investors
- Sports journalists and/or media professionals
- Sports historians, documentarians, or those working in humanities
- Sports-related public relations and marketing professionals
- Non-profit and community leaders
The annual events are presented by the Global Sport Institute in partnership with the following ASU programs: Sandra Day O'Connor College of Law, Sports Law and Business; W. P. Carey School of Business, Sports Business; School of Community Resources and Development, Community Sport Management; and the Walter Cronkite School of Journalism and Mass Communication, Sports Journalism.
For more on our 2019 Global Sport Summit check out our recap blog post here:
Check out what was on the agenda from Global Sport Summit 2019 here.