Global Sport Institute National Snapshot Poll: Winter 2021
Methodology: This national survey was commissioned by the Global Sport Institute at Arizona State University and conducted by OH Predictive Insights via opt-in online platform. This national survey was conducted by OH Predictive Insights between January 20th – January 25th , 2021. The sample size was 1,800 completed surveys, with a MoE of ± 2.31%. The sample demographics accurately reflected age, gender, region and ethnicity. This national survey was conducted via opt-in online platform. *Numbers may not total 100%, due to rounding.
- Discover the awareness of coaches and players of color in the NFL and the experience expectation for new head coaches.
- Identify perceptions and expectations for Super Bowl Sunday.
- Tracking the national and regional preferences for various sports.
About OH Predictive Insights: As a nonpartisan market research, predictive analytics, and public opinion polling firm, Phoenix-based OH Predictive Insights provides accurate polling, focus groups, data analytics, and advanced targeted marketing to political and non-political clients alike. With leading professionals in the advertising, communication, polling, and political arenas, OH Predictive Insights will service political and non-political clients looking to improve their footing on key stakeholders and consumers. For more information, please call 602-362-5694 or submit a request online.
- See the Key Takeaways: (PDF)
- See the Executive Summary: (PDF)
- See the Top Lines & Crosstabs: (PDF)
- Read our story on this poll at globalsportmatters.com.