SUSPENDED: Global Sport Summit 2020
Global Sport Summit 2020 originally scheduled for April 2-3 is suspended until further notice. Please see our official statement here. Please note that Nov. 1 is serving as a placeholder and is NOT a confirmed date.
The third annual summit will return to the Hotel Palomar in downtown Phoenix, Arizona. The event will explore cutting-edge research and bring together expertise across a diverse set of disciplines to thoughtfully examine timely topics impacting the world of sport. This year will take a special focus on "Sport and The Body" - the Global Sport Institute's annual theme for the current year.
Who should attend? Any individual or organization with an interest and/or involvement in the broad world of sport. Including but not limited to:
- Sport-related CEOs and leadership teams
- Researchers, scholars, and academics
- Sport entrepreneurs, innovators, and investors
- Sports journalists and/or media professionals
- Sports historians, documentarians, or those working in humanities
- Sports-related public relations and marketing professionals
- Non-profit and community leaders
The Global Sport Summit past program partners include: Sandra Day O'Connor College of Law, Sports Law and Business; W. P. Carey School of Business, Sports Business; School of Community Resources and Development, Community Sport Management; and the Walter Cronkite School of Journalism and Mass Communication, Sports Journalism; School of Historical, Philosophical and Religious Studies, Sports, Culture and Ethics.